Tuesday 17 May 2011

Movie Nite! :)

Reader Post: 'Well, I'd been dating my boyfriend about two months or so-and I decided I should have a little get together with my best friend, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I all at my house.

My mom was so excited she'd get to meet my boyfriend Austin. So she went to the grocery store and got a bunch of junk. Then, we went and picked up Austin, my best friend's boyfriend, Jake and my best friend, Ashleigh. We all got back to the house, and started up our first movie we'd rented. (I believe it was Paranormal Activity.)

Anyway, my Ashleigh paused the movie, whispered something to Jake, Jake nodded, and they left the room taking Austin with them. I waited for awhile-and Austin finally came back. He said, "I'll admit, I was nervous to kiss you, but they gave me a little advice, and I'm ready." I replied with, "Uh, okay." and he said, "Do you want to?" and when I didn't reply, he immediately knew, and leaned in, and we...crashed noses. I giggled, and we tried again, and it was perfect. :]

A little advice: Don't sweat it!! Your first kiss will be perfect!! Good luck!! :]'

No comments:

Post a Comment

info related