Tuesday 17 May 2011

Gift Giving Gets Better with love and kiss....

Romantic Kisses

First Kiss Stories First, the winner's story:
First Kiss: Summer in Sixth Grade
My first kiss was acutally, well MANY kisses! I was hopelessly stricken with feelings for a beautiful fellow classmate in the sixth grade! The summer after our sixth grade year, we decide to "go together" - whatever that meant at the time, oh so many years ago! Regardless, I was smitten with her - dark brown hair (have always been partial to brunettes since then), perfectly smooth olive skin, dark, dark brown eyes that invited me into their depths, full, perfect lips that curled in the sexiest smile I had ever seen.


Well, since it was summer, we joined our friends at the community pool every day... and every day, we would seclude ourselves in the deep end of the pool, take a deep breath, drop beneath the surface of the water and "practice" our kissing! We felt we were safe from prying eyes - had a place of our own - to explore the newly discovered art of kissing! Heaven, Hot and Cool all at once!


I will always remember her - always! Two summers ago, our small high school graduating class held a reunion and guess what surfaced as a topic of conversation - not just between my dear friend and me, but many of our friends who marveled at our audacity and courage as adolescents oh so many years ago? You guessed it, our kissing!


Well, although the years have passed and life has worn away much of our youth, she is is still that long, lean sexy thing who opened my heart to the art of kissing! We are both happily married, but just for that one night, we posed for flashing cameras - yep - in a playful lip lock! Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

info related