Tuesday 17 May 2011

First Kiss: One Light, One Love

My first kiss was when I was 14 years old. The boy was a friend of my cousin's. I adored him. I don't remember any details other than it was in my country driveway with Dad flipping the porch light on and off to let me know it was time to come in. This boy was my first love, I think. He is in my heart and recently we have had time to reconnect at family funeral luncheons with his wife and grandchildren.


My TRUE FIRST KISS really took place about 18 years ago under a star-filled sky outside of the private college where we both worked. It was the kiss I had been searching for my entire life!!!! This kiss opened my heart and soul and transported us to Heaven on Earth. Within days, love poems began flowing through me in the wee hours of the morning, resulting in 36 poems in 9 months. My first book, ONE LIGHT ONE LOVE, was birthed in 1993. Shortly after, I co-created a music CD with a local guitarist in just 15 half days. Another miracle. Both are now available together in a numbered Limited Edition from me.


Since that FIRST TRUE KISS and the LOVE we share, more than 10 books have come forth through me. My Beloved is now a writer, too! OUR STORY is being written with each breath, thought, touch and kiss. And we are BLESSED beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

info related