Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hollywood Love Scenes


Hot Love Scene From Casablanca:

'We both know you belong with Victor... If that plan leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.'



From How Stella Got her Groove Back:


'The age difference. It does not bother me at all, but I can see that it bothers you. And I can't imagine what I'd do or tell you to convince you that no matter how many girls I may notice, you are the woman I want.'



From Pretty Woman:


'Edward Lewis: "So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?"
Vivian: "She rescues him right back."



From Dirty Dancing:


'Me? I'm scared of everything! I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.'



From When Harry Met Sally:


'I love that I can smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. When you realize you wnat to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you wnat the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

info related